Tuesday, June 02, 2009
It's been about a week since I've started driving practical lessons and everything has gone pretty well so far. I've already cleared the first of three CDC modules, and the second module is already somewhat finished as well.
Sometimes I really wonder if cars are meant for tall people, cos I'm having some problems with driving. Firstly, I have to bend down at traffic light junctions cos I can't see the traffic lights. And secondly, my longer legs means that I have to push the seat backwards, and by doing so, I'll have to straigthen my arms while driving, which isn't easy to do so.
And for the past few sessions, I had some trouble with braking. I always seem to brake to hard until today when the instructor told me that the problem lies with my shoe! So I had to drive barefooted for today, and not surprisingly, I can brake more smoothly. So, NEVER wear Converse shoes when driving!
Neapolitan no Sauce
This song is weird.. ii imide (in a good way), mya!
漆 @ 6:18 pm