Thursday, May 14, 2009
I just came back from BTT and it was EASY!!

But I still got a little shocked when I went for the first trial test and saw four big red letters staring back at me at the end of the test. That was probably cos I was too nervous initially and I just rushed through the questions without really looking at the options available.

Anyway, I arrived at Ubi 2 hours before the test, and that thing actually took just 5 minutes to complete -.- By the time I applied for PDL and booked for FTT, the test was just supposed to end, which leaves me with 3 hours with nothing to do.

So, I'd figured that I should go home to hunt mice, rather than spend 2.5 hours stoning at Nee Soon South. And I came home only to find that MH is down for maintaenance -.-!!

Ok, FTT is in less than a month's time, which means that I've got to start preparing for it cos I've heard many of my friends failing it on their first attempt. Anybody want to go out to study?? (Question is directed at some people.)

JIAYOU~! :)

漆 @ 4:47 pm

| 私 |

Guodong (Jelly!! :D)
18
1 December
ex-ATS 6J'02
ex-PHS 4GRACE'06
ex-YJC 206'08
ex-BMTC2ViperCoyPlatoon3Section2'09
BB 27th Singapore Coy
YJC 22nd SC


| 時間 |





| 友達 |

alvin
amy
candee
dawn
diyanah
esther
huiyin
jason
jieying
jill
jingxiang
jocelyn
jolene
madeline
melissa
puaykhee
rachael
ruiting
sarah
sharon
shujin
sherlyn
valene
wenyan
yanting
yvonne
zhexuan

YECs of AMK GRC and YCK SMC
SPARKLE ON NSS 2010 (Blog)
SPARKLE ON NSS 2010 (Facebook)
SPARKLE ON NSS 2010 (Twitter)
NSS Countdown 2009
Temasek Seminar 2007

| 声 |


VideoPlaylist
I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com




| 著者 |
layout: conn*e