Friday, April 17, 2009
Yet another thursday has passed, leaving me with another valuable lesson and wonderful experience. It has also renewed, or rather strengthened, my passion in serving the community.

A resident whom I had seen on his past two visits came again and this time, I thought it was pure conincidence that I was attending to him again. (He even came into the room saying loudly "Hi! Guodong!", like what an old friend would.) But that was until I saw what was written at the top of the paper - "wants to see Guo Dong". The resident had actually specifically requested to see me! And he told me his reasons for wanting to see me. Even though my attempts to help him in his previous appeal had failed, he saw that I was fully committed to helping him.

So I need not worry about my expressions after all. I should just continue what I have always been doing and stop worrying about these minute stuff :)

And strangely, all of the cases I handled today were rather uncommon. Usually I'll have at least two or three cases regarding housing problems. But I guess Singaporeans are starting to get affected by the worsening global economy. The focus of the cases seems to have changed in recent weeks.

Anyway, a couple of weeks withoug MSN has been surprisingly good. At least I don't get distracted while watching shows. Initially it felt weird cos after two years of being online almost everyday, and suddenly not going online is like I've lost a part of me. But now, I'm getting used to it. So, I doubt I'll ever go online again :)

P.S. Candee, stop persuading me to download MSN :)

漆 @ 1:29 am

| 私 |

Guodong (Jelly!! :D)
18
1 December
ex-ATS 6J'02
ex-PHS 4GRACE'06
ex-YJC 206'08
ex-BMTC2ViperCoyPlatoon3Section2'09
BB 27th Singapore Coy
YJC 22nd SC


| 時間 |





| 友達 |

alvin
amy
candee
dawn
diyanah
esther
huiyin
jason
jieying
jill
jingxiang
jocelyn
jolene
madeline
melissa
puaykhee
rachael
ruiting
sarah
sharon
shujin
sherlyn
valene
wenyan
yanting
yvonne
zhexuan

YECs of AMK GRC and YCK SMC
SPARKLE ON NSS 2010 (Blog)
SPARKLE ON NSS 2010 (Facebook)
SPARKLE ON NSS 2010 (Twitter)
NSS Countdown 2009
Temasek Seminar 2007

| 声 |


VideoPlaylist
I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com




| 著者 |
layout: conn*e