Monday, April 06, 2009
There are so much things on my mind now, so much that it's in a mess currently. But I guess there are some things which I should say out.
Those who are close to me should have known that I currently have a back problem. The doctor's report says:
"The last free lumbar verterbra is taken at L5. There is loss of lumbar lordosis. There is lysis of teh pars soon of L5 on both sides. This is isthmic. Very mild Grade 1 slip anteriorly is seen."
Put in simple english, it means there is sort of like a crack in one of the bones in my back/spine causing slight dislocation of the bone. And because of that, I was downgraded to PES E9L9 for NS. Again, put in simple english, it means I'm unfit for any form of physical activities. WTH la!!
And now, my lower back and right thigh is hurting like hell now. In fact, for the whole of today, I was bedridden. Wakling a few steps could easily make me very tired. That's why I wasn't really in the mood to talk recently. So sorry to those whom I have dao-ed in the past week. Just leave me alone for a few days...
漆 @ 11:45 pm