Monday, March 23, 2009
I'm finally done with the NUS essay (finished it last friday), but I feel bad cos its like I'm selling myself. However, if I don't do that, I may be losing out to many other competitiors out there. Competition is fierce for scholarships, so it's ok to be shameless when applying for it. haha

Was with a friend when I was doing the essay last week, and I'm rather shocked by her drastic change in attitude. But I also feel happy for her now that she has a direction in life, at least for the next few months. Maybe it's the shock of the results, but whatever the reason, I want to wish her all the best in retaking As this year. I'll be here for you if you need me k? Jiayou!! :)

And as for myself, the shock of what happened last friday has already sunk in. Now, I've also found my direction in life for the rest of this year. Since I have so much time on my hands now, there's so much that I want to accomplish. I'll learn driving and perhaps a third language. When I move, I may also join MPS there. But most importantly, I want to help my friends pass their A levels this year. I hope I can juggle all these..

No. I won't hope, cos I'm sure I can accomplish all these. Yeah~!!

漆 @ 9:55 pm

| 私 |

Guodong (Jelly!! :D)
18
1 December
ex-ATS 6J'02
ex-PHS 4GRACE'06
ex-YJC 206'08
ex-BMTC2ViperCoyPlatoon3Section2'09
BB 27th Singapore Coy
YJC 22nd SC


| 時間 |





| 友達 |

alvin
amy
candee
dawn
diyanah
esther
huiyin
jason
jieying
jill
jingxiang
jocelyn
jolene
madeline
melissa
puaykhee
rachael
ruiting
sarah
sharon
shujin
sherlyn
valene
wenyan
yanting
yvonne
zhexuan

YECs of AMK GRC and YCK SMC
SPARKLE ON NSS 2010 (Blog)
SPARKLE ON NSS 2010 (Facebook)
SPARKLE ON NSS 2010 (Twitter)
NSS Countdown 2009
Temasek Seminar 2007

| 声 |


VideoPlaylist
I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com




| 著者 |
layout: conn*e