Wednesday, March 18, 2009
I'm finally done with NTU and now I'm left with NUS. But NUS's question isn't easy.
"Describe, in less than 2000 characters, an exceptional achievement that highlights your academic interests and intellectual capacity that would be of value to the NUS community."
I do not really have any exceptional academic achievement, so I can't even start this topic. But oh well, I still have the next two days to think about it.
The NTU topic was easier. At least we could choose our choice of questions, so I did "Is a scholar an elitist?".
Bah! I shall not talk about scholarships anymore. I've been thinking about the NUS question for a few hours already, but still nothing. I NEED INSPIRATION!!
Since Casper asked me to talk about my MRI experience, I shall. Actually, nothing much happened. I was pushed into a strong magnet and I'm not allowed to move at all for 20 minutes. So basically, it's just nothing. Haha.
漆 @ 10:15 pm