Wednesday, March 11, 2009
I'm feeling pretty confused now over what my next step should be. I'm still not sure as to what course I really want, even though I've shortlisted them to two. And I'm still not sure as to which university I should go to.
And it doesn't help when you have parents constantly telling you what you should do.
Seriously, I doubt my results are good enough to get a scholarship. But they are like asking me to apply for EVERYTHING. If I don't do things the way they want, they will just nag and nag and nag....
I know what they are doing for me is "good", but I think it's really too much. I'm an adult already, and I should have control over my next step.
Okay, I was just tired of all these unnecessary stress and need a place to vent my frustrations.
漆 @ 10:14 pm