Sunday, March 15, 2009
I have been pretty busy the last week, especially the last couple of days, filling up scholarship and university application forms. Oh, and also visiting the NUS and NTU's open houses.
After two days of open houses, I've finally made up my mind on my choices of course at the two unis. Listening to some of the talks made me realise that there are actually many courses that I am interested in. It's just that in the past, I judged the book by its cover, and failed to see what it is actually about. But the talks have enligthened me. So my choices are:
NUS:
1. Science
2. Chemical Engineering
3. Bioengineering
4. Materials Science & Engineering
5. Engineering Science
6. Arts & Social Science
7. Environmental Engineering
8. Nursing
NTU:
1. Chemistry and Biological Chemistry
2. Mathematical Sciences
3. Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
4. Physics and Applied Physics
5. Business
Actually, I've not even considered some of the choices above initially, like business in NTU and FASS in NUS.
And I must say that I'm very thankful for the results I got. At least I do not have to fret about whether I can get into my desired course, as most should be available to me. I'm utterly disgusted by people who lament over failing to get straight As, cos I don't think they really know how getting truly bad grades feels like. No matter what we get, I feel that we should be thankful for it. =)
漆 @ 10:46 pm