Thursday, March 12, 2009
Finally managed to go out with Ruiting for lunch! :)

Went to watch Suspect X first, and it was a really good and meaningful show. (see Ruiting's blog for full review). Anyway, I like the part where they bring in all those maths and physics stuff cos it reminds me of those wonderful days of A levels!! Haha. Especially with all those equations, integrals, Planck's constant (I've forgotten what is Planck's constant already!! OMG!!).

And I like one sentence from the main character:

Ax^2 + Bx + C = Love.

HAHA! Exactly what I would have said one year ago if I was asked what is love.

Anyway, I can imagine myself being a physicist/chemist/mathematician 10 years down the road, like those characters in the show. lol

But ya, it's really a good show, much better than all those English movies. Jap shows are still the best! :D

Went to Sakae for lunch after the show (yes, Jap again! :D). Had the teatime buffet and this was all we had:


Seriously, this is too little for my standard already. If I eat with the correct people, the stack of plates would have been four times as tall cos Ruiting eats too little. Majority of the plates are by me.

Went to jalan around Novena Square after "dunch" before rushing home to refresh myself for MPS. This will be my fifth last time that I go for MPS before I go for BMT. Haiz.....


漆 @ 11:43 pm

| 私 |

Guodong (Jelly!! :D)
18
1 December
ex-ATS 6J'02
ex-PHS 4GRACE'06
ex-YJC 206'08
ex-BMTC2ViperCoyPlatoon3Section2'09
BB 27th Singapore Coy
YJC 22nd SC


| 時間 |





| 友達 |

alvin
amy
candee
dawn
diyanah
esther
huiyin
jason
jieying
jill
jingxiang
jocelyn
jolene
madeline
melissa
puaykhee
rachael
ruiting
sarah
sharon
shujin
sherlyn
valene
wenyan
yanting
yvonne
zhexuan

YECs of AMK GRC and YCK SMC
SPARKLE ON NSS 2010 (Blog)
SPARKLE ON NSS 2010 (Facebook)
SPARKLE ON NSS 2010 (Twitter)
NSS Countdown 2009
Temasek Seminar 2007

| 声 |


VideoPlaylist
I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com




| 著者 |
layout: conn*e