Friday, February 20, 2009
It's 1.56am now, I'm feeling sick and tired and yet, I can't seem to fall asleep.
I was rolling in bed just now, when the words "A levels" just floated into my mind. It seems that every night, this problem has been occuring and I always end up sleeping only at 4pm.
Sometimes, deep into the night, I just want to scream out loud. I want to cry out my fears. I want to openly express my feelings. But I need to control myself, cos everyone around me is sleeping, so there's nothing I can do.
The more I try to distract myself, the more I'll think of it. And in the end, I'll end up feeling more... (I don't know how to express it in words).
The anticipation is KILLING me!
This is the first time I've experienced such strong ... , so if there's anyone out there who can give me advice, please help me.
I'm really scared...
漆 @ 1:56 am