Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Finally everything is settled for the BBQ. Now the only things I have to do is to spread the details to my class, go shopping with valene and prepare the food:) I'm really looking forward to this sunday. No doubt we've met just a few weeks ago, but after so long apart, it seems like there's so much for us to catch up with. And some of those coming didn't come for the previous gathering, so yup, I'm looking forward to it =)

This is a week of meetips with many people. First, a belated birthday lunch with Candee (HAPPY BIRTHDAY!, by the way:D). Followed by a 206 gathering with the rest of my JC classmates on saturday. And last but not least, the 6J BBQ. OMG, I'm going to be broke by the end of the week, and I still have to treat Ruiting next week....

But looking on the bright side of things, I'll be going into NS soon, and I'm not sure when I'll be able to see them again. So it's better that I see them for at least one more time before I leave. The only regret that I have now is the failed 4Grace gathering. With Jill left and Samantha leaving tomorrow, we may have to wait till the end of the year before we can meet up again.

Now that I'm out of job, there's nothing for me to do, so I've started to learn にほんご, in particular, the writing of ひらがな. The path is tough since I'm learning by myself. But, ひび これ しょおじん, I'm sure I can do it!

Heard from some reliable source that results will be out on 6 March. Right now, I'm numb to it, unlike one week ago, when I was literally freaking out. Yup, cos I'm confident that I'll do well. Seems like the old me is back =)

漆 @ 11:41 pm

| 私 |

Guodong (Jelly!! :D)
18
1 December
ex-ATS 6J'02
ex-PHS 4GRACE'06
ex-YJC 206'08
ex-BMTC2ViperCoyPlatoon3Section2'09
BB 27th Singapore Coy
YJC 22nd SC


| 時間 |





| 友達 |

alvin
amy
candee
dawn
diyanah
esther
huiyin
jason
jieying
jill
jingxiang
jocelyn
jolene
madeline
melissa
puaykhee
rachael
ruiting
sarah
sharon
shujin
sherlyn
valene
wenyan
yanting
yvonne
zhexuan

YECs of AMK GRC and YCK SMC
SPARKLE ON NSS 2010 (Blog)
SPARKLE ON NSS 2010 (Facebook)
SPARKLE ON NSS 2010 (Twitter)
NSS Countdown 2009
Temasek Seminar 2007

| 声 |


VideoPlaylist
I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com




| 著者 |
layout: conn*e