Friday, January 23, 2009
I finally went back to MPS afte one week of absence. And I'm starting to fall in love with the job all over again, especially now, when I am at low morale.
At least I know that there are people out there who are suffering more that I am. I should be thankful of my current situation, and not despair over little things, as compared to what the residents are handling.
Seeing the smiles on their face and hearing their gratefulness whenever their case has been solved never fails to touch my heart and make me feel happy for them. As for those with sad cases, they never fail to make me empathize with them and understand what true suffering is.
If only I can do this job on a daily basis. This is something I won't mind. But for now, I can only enjoy the job while I'm still doing it. And I don't have much time left, only 2 and a half months and I'll be entering NS. Hopefully, after I finish my service, I can continue to work for the residents, even beyond uni, beyond my working life...
漆 @ 12:00 am