Did you really love me? Did you really need me? Or were you just using me? Or were you just using me? I never felt so used, I won't go back to you. So leave me alone. I wasn't good enough, it was never about us. So leave me alone. Alone.. Alone.. So leave me alone.. Alone.. Alone.. I've had enough of your kiss. The touch of your hand, I won't miss. I've been wrapped up in all your crazy ways. I'm caught up in your web of lies. Gonna cut myself loose and say goodbye.. Bye.. Bye.. I don't want you. I don't need you.... I don'twant you... Oh yeah.. I never felt so used, I wont go back to you. So leave me alone. I wasn't good enough, it was never about us. So leave me alone.. Alone.. Alone.. So leave me alone.. Alone.. Alone.. So leave me alone.. Did you really love me? Did you really need me? Or were you just using me? Or were you just using me? I never felt so used, I won't go back to you. So leave me alone. I wasn't good enough, ït was never about us. So leave me alone... Alone.. Alone.. So leave me alone.. Alone.. Alone.. was the parade commander today. was very nervous, so didnt manage to do very well:(
dunno why but was very emo for the whole day. zx tried talking to me but i just ignored him. ohwell, sorry zx.. dunno wad has gone over me. and amy made me a little angry today, so i just started a cold war against her. feeling very guilty now, i think i will just apologize to her.
oh and today's assembly was one of the best i've ever had in yjc. for the first time, i didn't have to squeeze in that small space with so many people. so i just slacked throughout the asembly at backstage.
den after school had the student council interview. i was tounge-tied and very nervous, but still managed to keep my composure during the interview. and mr oh said i "stand a high chance of getting into council" :)
that's about all for today. gotta rest now.. going back to phs tml:)